If there’s something on a building that can be measured, BPS can do it.
BPS also provides verification services for: Complete Home Energy Rating (HERS ratings); including existing home energy audits, ENERGY STAR for new homes, Built Green Colorado, Building America Builder’s Challenge, Environments for Living, LEED-H and Federal Energy Tax Credits.
- • Participation in goal setting meetings of conceptual plan design development for energy efficiency and green building practices.
- •Program participation in Energy Star®, Built Green Colorado®, LEED-H, Environments for Living® and Building America and additional requested certifications.
- • Plan reviews, code analysis, building science based technical plan analysis, product evaluations and related technical information/documentation regarding the following:
- • Water/moisture management and building durability system analysis and integration
- • On-site training of field personnel
- • Thermal enclosure design
- • Indoor air quality systems
- • Efficient mechanical systems integration
- • Process integration and economic tradeoffs of high performance building systems into the design, engineering and building processes.
- • Products, specifications and scopes of work writing to incorporate into building operations.
- • REMRate, Energy-10, EnergyGauge or DOE 2 detailed computer energy modeling on whole building energy efficiency and detailed cost improvement analysis for entire buildings, systems or individual systems or components.
- •High Performance HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) and mechanical systems design and integration, including:
- •Building mechanical loads analysis and equipment sizing and selection.
- •Duct distribution sizing and layout.
- •Whole house ventilation systems strategies and layouts.
- •Solar systems and photovoltaic system optimization.
- •Solar thermal systems.
- •Combination or alternative systems heating and cooling systems designs.
- •Hot water delivery systems.
- •Lighting and appliance selections.
- • Water/moisture management and durability systems integration and analysis with hands-on field or applicable training.